1. Membership Directory: Listing in the Membership Directory on the Chamber of Commerce Website @suwanneechamber.com
2. Chamber Website: Listing on the Chamber’s website in the “Members Web Page” area for your business card type information: telephone, fax, and link to your business website, etc.
3. Membership Decal: Your membership decal will identify your business as one that supports your community.
4. Business After Hours: Networking to meet other business owners, members, etc.
5. Special Luncheons: Membership luncheons with topics and speakers pertinent to current issues.
6. Business Referrals: The Chamber refers only members when responding to inquiries. Promotion through distribution of the membership directory is ongoing throughout the year.
7. Relocation Packets: Names and addresses of people requesting relocation packets.
8. Business Information: Your business information/brochures, etc. mailed in relocation packets.
9. Mailing Labels: Will provide mailing labels of all Chamber members for your special events.
10. Business Brochures: Display your business brochures and information at the Chamber’s Office.
11. Chamber’s Newsletter: Receive Chamber’s newsletter to keep you informed about the Chamber and community events.
12. Seminars: Notification of seminars on subjects of interest to businesses.
13. Legislative Events: Candidate forums are scheduled each election year. The event (breakfast) offers members the opportunity to take issues directly to your legislative representatives.
14. Special Events: Arrangements for Grand Openings, Re-Openings, Relocations, Ground Breaking, Special Events to be featured in local newspapers.
15. Annual Christmas on the Square Event: opportunity to promote your business at the Chamber’s largest annual event “Christmas on the Square”. (Additional event fees apply)
16. Annual Meeting/Banquet: Each February we install new Board Members while enjoying a nice catered dinner and entertainment. (Additional fee applies)